Thursday, October 28, 2010

Everybody also ugly so it's fair ah!!


Was looking through my very very old photo albums and I stumbled upon these pictures. Sweet!

Haha, I think it was during lecture time in my poly days. Got bored, so I decided to exploit my lecture mates' curiosity. Here's the trick:

Take out my phone and set it to camera mode.
Flip it to the back of the phone and pretend that there's a crack on my lens.
Ask for opinions and KACHIAK! Caught ya!

Enjoy the pics!
Dominic : Got crack mer?

Hilda! Haha, I think she looked the prettiest here.

Yen Peng : Aiya why you so boliao show me the crack?

Yen Peng again. Cause I punk'd you twice!! Haha.

Cheryl. Haha, smart girl. But I was FAST.

Solomon: Lemme see if I can help.

John: Ooh, crack. My pants are tight.

Shi Shi: Lemme see lemme see, got mer?

Sharmain. Where got people see crack so happy one??

Hmm. You guess who?

Wan Ting. Why she smile when she see crack??

Sharmain. She volunteered! HAHA.

Jocelyn Kim Ai Tiong: You sure or not? Aiyoooooo

Yvonne: I have sharp nose.

Ezann. Why you cover your nose when got crack on my lens??

May Ying: Crack? 哪里?哪里??

Okay, everybody also ugly, so it's fair ah!!

TSKTSK.

Word out.




No comments: