Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I Hate to Wear Jeans


Just had marketing presentation, went well just lack a lil bit of team dynamic and seriously we need Windows at work, not Mac! The cables aren't compatible and we can't display some of our pictures!! Ugh!

Oh and I really hate to wear jeans. A lot of people are happy that marketing presentation does not require a formal dress code but I'd rather be in formal attire, y'know like blazer and all. I hate jeans! So thick the material! Already so tight make my whole leg looked fatter! I was about to throw ALL my jeans away I'm just lucky that I was too lazy, if not I'll be bottomless for the presentation.

Gah. Anyway before the presentation I was a bit emotional. Still trying to adapt to my whole new social life in the university. It's totally different from poly, I know I shouldn't compare but I haven't had a least bit of fun. Not at all! I guess this particular event contributed to that thought:
I was walking towards the staircase abs noticed an unbelievable long queue for the NBS shirt, aight so I saw classmate x and I just wanna be friendly.

Me: hey! Gosh look at the queue. Are u queuing up to get the shirt?

Classmate x: no, I'm not queuing up. *turns HALL MATE, yabbedeeda on HALL stuff*

*silence for 3 secs*

Me: oh. Okay. Aight. See ya.

U tell me how indifferent is that?!?!

Okay, I don't stay in hall I know, but is that ALL u people talk about? Hall activities, hall supper, hall bah hall boo? HALL ain't ALL guys! Guess that's why I practically have to starve so that I don't have to eat lunch alone during breaks. But I don't, cause
I'm hungry and I cannot tahan I'll just eat in a corner. Sounds sad huh. Yea that's why I keep calling baby so he could talk to me but he's working he can't stay long on the phone. But he's been a huge support, guess without him I'll be having a breakdown. Love u baby!

On the other hand, something more worrisome- upcoming tests or quizzes or whatever that's gonna grade you and screw u if u don't do well. Yup. I just CAN'T do STATS. I can't absorb statistics. It used to be lovely. Poly made it lovely. University just turn that bitch around and let u see her face. (now I'm thinking of a song, it goes " girl don't turn around cause I'm in love with ya back", totally applicable).

I think kids shouldn't sit in trains. Waste space only:/ okay I know I generally sound hateful today but because my bag is so heavy! And I neh even bring laptop!!!! :'( hou sum foo ahhhh heelsssss

Stupid little girl come and knock her face on my bag and then say ouch. Wah very grumpy okay I shall stop here.

Oh anyway here's a picture of the Sunshine 'Little Buns' I bought which lead my conversation with baby to my boobs to some other girls' boobs and back to the buns again.




Word out.

No comments: