Monday, November 26, 2012

DILEMMA

Soooo... I've been into a lot of chillwave artistes recently, like Sweater Beats, Chrome Sparks and ESPECIALLY Toro Y Moi!! OMG. I just can't get enough of Toro Y Moi. I practically play Toro Y Moi every single time I switched on my computer UNTIL I turn it off.

I'm so obsessed that I'm thinking of what to do about my fondness literally. So, I guess I decided to blog? Weird. Okay, so I discovered this gem from Indieshuffle.com, Toro Y Moi is a solo project by Chaz Bundick (this really cute half Filipino half African) from South Carolina. He's so cute like a teddy bear and each time he smiles you just go "Aww".

I was bummed by the band's name. :/ HOW DO YOU PRONOUNCE THAT AND WHAT DOES IT EVEN MEAN?! So I looked it up and I love Toro Y Moi even more now :) Okay, "Toro" is "bull" in Spanish, "Y" is "and" in Spanish and "Moi" is universally "me" in French. (Pronounced as toh-ro-ee-mua) Toro Y Moi = Bull and Me. How adorable. HAHA. Okay, maybe some pictures to express my crazy gushing.

Chaz Bundick of Toro Y Moi

He's smiling, he's smiling!


Okay, I better stop. Later his girlfriend not happy, LOL. Anyway, here's my favorite song from Toro Y Moi-->


Can you believe he produced that?! *eargasm*

Ahhh, another awesome track, but this one is by Chrome Sparks. OMG, listen with headphones, so crazily eargasmic. I can't think of other words to describe it.



Oh ya, so why is the title of this entry DILEMMA? See, I love love love all these awesome tracks. As a result, I listen to them non-stop. BUT, I was afraid that one day I'll get tired of the same song, so I tried to limit myself to listen to 'em like once or twice but the problem is I can't do it. OMG, I need to learn some self-control. *clicks play* NOOOOOO..... it's just too good to not listen < 3

No comments: