Monday, July 14, 2008

Hello!

Damn lazy to type! I'll just post up some pictures and let it talk aight!


OOH Dices are so sexy.


I pierced my navel. What an ugly sight. Sorry.
Surprisingly it's more painful than cartilage piercing!


Officer Schubert Templar


Ezann and I cam whoring in MOS' toilet.


Gettin' high. High up in the sky.


O Bar's night out. Muacks baby.


Sharmain and I cam whoring in MOS' toilet.
The lighting there damn niceee la.


Handsome or whaaaat. Okay sorry,this man's picture is flooding my entry.
Haha, just kiddin' hun. Lots of loves.

One month anniversary dinner.

My successful attempt to cook Cola Chicken. *Proud* Haha.


After Company Law presentation. JENG JENG.

Raid going on. Posing WTF.


Tiong Ai Kim ? Kim Ai Tiong? Hor Cha Lin? Lin Cha Hor?

Michael. Me.

Shoe Madness!

Soooo preeeettttyyyyy.


My dad. Eating Naan. I miss him!

No comments: